these are all just MY OPINION :))
1. We like smart guys.
- we don't mean discussing to us the law of energy. We like guys whom we can talk to about anything under the sun, not the kind of guy who would reply “ah okay”. And also, when you read books, you are one step ahead from your opponent. J
2. we love it when you tell us your problems
- It's a sign of trust to us, and trust is such a big thing.
3. We love surprise gifts
- we love it when you just give us little gifts just because you simply thought of us. that is sooooo sweet! <3
4. Sometimes, we just need to talk about it.
- when you see us looking problematic, talk to us. Make us feel fine, deliver jokes or whatever. But sometimes, just be sympathetic, don't tell us thing like “you should have done this and that...”. I'm pretty sure you also don't want us to dictate you what you should do.
5. we love compliments
- when you like our new dress, say it. If you think our new haircut looks good, tell us. We love compliments, it enhances our self esteem and makes us feel loved.
- okay, we're close, but don't expect us to give you our passwords, read our inbox and stuffs.
7. Don't try to change us
- we are who we are. Don't forbid us to wear make-up, sexy dress because we actually do it for you. you
surely don't want to walk on the street holding hands with a horrible looking girl right? and most importantly, don't forbid us to hang out with our male friends, we know what we are doing, trust please?
8. Sometimes, flowers and chocolates aren't enough to cool our temper down
- we're not little kids anymore. chocolates? duh?! all we need is a simple sincere sorry and an honest "i'll never do it again" promise.
got it guys? :))
BTW, those aren't based from experience, just an observation. i actually never had a man, so prince charming, here's the what to do list. LOL XD